StarMed Ventukit - hood for CPAP therapy with built-in Venturi flow driver
StarMed Ventukit is a complete and easy to use system simply activated by connecting to the O2 source available in the hospital departments. StarMed Ventukit unique design consists of oxygen tubes and a Venturi flow driver integral to a CPAP hood. The kit also includes an adjustable PEEP valve for immediate therapy activation.
• The therapy is activated simply by connecting the Ventukit to an oxygen source commonly available
• Adjustable PEEP valve and oxygen tubing are included.
• Manufactured from phthalate-free materials
• The integrated Venturi flow driver can generate high patient flows while consuming a reduced amount of compressed oxygen
% can be adjusted from 40% to 100% at each PEEP level
• The adjustable PEEP valve can provide patient pressures in a range of settings up to 20 cmH2
• The user is guided by a performance table integral to the product, for independent PEEP and O2
• Fitted with integrated pressure gauge to check the presence of pressure within the hood
• Two versatile sealed access ports suitable for single or multiple lumen probes or catheters
• New design patient access port. Fitted with bi-directional anti-asphyxiation valve which opens automatically in the event of pressure failure
You may also be interested in the following products:
Squadrone V, Coha M, Cerutti E, Schellino MM, Biolino P, Occella P, Belloni G, Vilianis G, Fiore G, Cavallo F, Ranieri VM.
JAMA. 2005 Feb 2;293(5):589-95
Squadrone V, Massaia M, Bruno B, Marmont F, Falda M, Bagna C, Bertone S, Filippini C, Slutsky AS, Vitolo U, Boccadoro M, Ranieri VM.
Intensive Care Med. 2010 Oct;36(10):1666-74
Cosentini R, Brambilla AM, Aliberti S, Bignamini A, Nava S, Maffei A, Martinotti R, Tarsia P, Monzani V, Pelosi P.
Chest. 2010 Jul;138(1):114-20
Brambilla AM, Aliberti S, Prina E, Nicoli F, Del Forno M, Nava S, Ferrari G, Corradi F, Pelosi P, Bignamini A, Tarsia P, Cosentini R.
Intensive Care Med. 2014 Jul;40(7):942-9