Enter our Photo Calendar Competition and you could win a donation to your chosen charity!
The theme for this year’s competition is A Breath of Fresh Air!
A Breath of Fresh Air can be interpreted in many ways, but we want you to capture moments in and around your workplace that relate to this theme. This could be:
- An act of kindness from a colleague or patient.
- A space where you can go to relax.
- A breath-taking view.
- A peaceful walk you partake in during a break.
- .......what a breath of fresh air means to you?
Send your photo to us with an explanation of how your photo relates to ‘A Breath of Fresh Air’, to be in with a chance of having it displayed and printed in our 2020 calendar for customers. All entrants will receive a complimentary Intersurgical pen and A5 note pad.
Entries will be judged on their originality, overall impact and relevance to the theme. The winning twelve will be printed in our calendar and will also receive a complimentary copy.
The entry chosen as the overall winner will claim the prime spot on the front cover and receive a donation to their chosen charity.
Send your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Images taken in landscape orientation are preferable due to the layout of our calendar design)
We look forward to receiving your breath-taking images!
Terms and conditions:
1) Competition open to UK customers only.
2) Closing date for entries is 30th September 2019.
3) Limit 2 entries per person.
4) With permission, the winning 12 entries will be announced on our website and notified by email on 31st October 2019.
5) Any entries received which show images of people will not be accepted due to rights of privacy and protection. If submitted, these images will be immediately rejected and destroyed.
6) If successful, and with permission, your entry will be printed in our calendar along with your name, hospital and location of the photo.
7) Winners prize is a £500 donation to a charity of their choice which will be payable directly to that charity. The chosen charity must be registered with the Charity Commission register.