The lightest and most comfortable range of respiratory masks
||The Intersurgical EcoLite™ range of oxygen and aerosol therapy products is an important part of the Eco range designed as part of our ongoing focus on sustainable development.
Improved patient comfort has been key to the ongoing development of the range. The latest manufacturing technology has enabled us to combine two non-PVC materials in the same product, the polypropylene material forming the body of the Intersurgical EcoLite mask is clear, lightweight and rigid enough to maintain the mask’s shape, whilst the second softer TPE material is utilised in the seal, which is in contact with the patient’s face.
The use of these materials and the unique design of the masks have resulted in a range of oxygen and aerosol therapy products which provide improved patient comfort and a reduced environmental impact. (1,2,3,4,5)
All of the Intersurgical EcoLite face masks share the following key features and benefits:
• Soft chin, nose and side seals ensure exceptional levels of patient comfort.
• Lighter than PVC masks, more comfortable for the patient.
• Incurved nose seal eliminates the need for a separate nose clip, designed to prevent oxygen and aerosolised drugs entering the patient’s eyes.
• MRI compatible.
• Lower environmental impact.
More products, more choice
Wherever you see the distinctive
• Intersurgical EcoLite™ Aerosol Masks
• Intersurgical EcoLite™ High Concentration
• Intersurgical EcoLite™ Oxygen Masks
Content from video platforms and social media platforms is blocked by default. If cookies from external media are accepted, access to this content no longer requires manual consent.