The Dri-Therm has recently been introduced into our range of critical care breathing systems, and is one of a number of new exciting developments within our active humidification product group.
Featuring reduced condensate technology designed to simplify patient care and:
• Reduce fluid in the breathing system
• Help maintain a closed system
• Reduce the risk of cross infection
• Protect the ventilator from high levels of humidity
• Keep the filter dryer for longer
• Improve ventilator performanceContact
your local Intersurgical representative to arrange a product demonstration and visit
our dedicated Dri-Therm page for further information.
We will be showing the full Active Humidification range on Stand 9
at the Annual Critical Care Symposium
, 28-29 April at Mercure Manchester Piccadilly Hotel. It’s not too late to register
to join us for the two-day event involving a mixture of seminars, round table discussions and workshops. If you are unable to make it, follow our social media channels
, we will be using #ACCS2022