Intersurgical's tube support is designed to secure a breathing system close to the patient.
Available in two sizes, the tube support holds in place 10, 15, 22 and 30mm tubes while a smaller groove grips monitoring lines and cables. Other features and benefits include:
• Sizes available to hold adult, paediatric and neonatal breathing systems
• Flexible body for optimal positioning
• Stronger than most makeshift supports
• Holds both the breathing system and monitoring line
• Minimises strain on the patient.
Our Daisy Wheel tube support complements our tube management programme which includes tube clips, tube management clip and grip. They are designed to position our breathing systems efficiently around the patient area providing a safe and tidy environment, whilst reducing the risk of disconnection and patient trauma.
View the supporting video
and information sheet
which provide more information about this range.