The theme for this years’ competition was ‘Furry Friends’
(suggested by our social media followers). We received so many pawsome images, but this winning image of Tiggy, an 11 year old Jack Russell, really stole our hearts!
Eden Lowe of University Hospital Southampton, took our winning photo whilst walking with Tiggy in Dorset. It looks fabulous on the front page of our 2023 desk calendar and is a perfect fit for the month of March. Eden has chosen to support the charity Oakhaven Hospice
with her winning prize donation of £500.
The 12 winning entries are:January: Gemma Fitzgerald and Norman
– Queens Hospital, Burton on TrentFebruary: Julie Lehman and Tia & Charlie
– County Hospital StaffordMarch: (Winner) Eden Lowe and Tiggy
– University Hospital SouthamptonApril: Nigel Newnham and Sydney the squirrel
– Gloucester Royal HospitalMay: Afshaun Azad and Simba
– Princess Royal University HospitalJune: Jessica Hone and Cariad
– Royal Infirmary of EdinburghJuly: Natalie Fowler and Ruby & Inca
– Manchester Royal InfirmaryAugust: Peter O’Neill and Libby
– KIMS, MaidstoneSeptember: Stuart Robbins and Stanley
– Queens Hospital, Burton on TrentOctober: Susan Burrow and Reggie
– Queen Alexandra HospitalNovember: Nikki Clarke and Bagpuss
– Kings Mill HospitalDecember: Dean Steventon and Milo
– County Durham and Darlington NHSFT
We would like to thank all of our participants for sending in their perrrfect photos and congratulations to our winners!
to request a free copy of our 2023 Photo Calendar, or click on the link below to view the pdf version.