The theme for this years’ competition was ‘A Breath of Fresh Air’
(suggested by Nicola Long, Queens Hospital, Stafford). We were inundated with an array of breath-taking shots which perfectly fitted our brief. Our winning image, a Wind Farm taken at Formby Beach, Southport was definitely the breath of fresh air we were looking for.
Andrew Burns of The Northern Care Alliance Group took this winning photo, which takes our front page slot and is perfect for the month of June. Andrew has chosen to support the charity Teenage Cancer Trust
with his winning prize donation of £500.
The 12 winning entries are:January: Mark Weir
– Aintree University HospitalFebruary: Elaine Winkley
– Northumbria NHS Foundation TrustMarch: Martin Quinton
– Sheffield Children’s HospitalApril: Wendy Barrett
– Airedale General HospitalMay: Ann Marie Wilson
- ScotSTAR Neonatal Team, Scottish Ambulance ServiceJune: (Winner) Andrew Burns
- The Northern Care Alliance NHS GroupJuly: Duncan Robjohns
– Manchester University Foundation TrustAugust: Julie Lehman
- County Hospital, StaffordSeptember: Michael Glowala
– York HospitalOctober: Nigel Parsons
- Liverpool Women’s NHS Foundation TrustNovember: Lee Blackman
– Salford RoyalDecember: Alastair Jakeman
– York Teaching Hospital
We would like to thank all of our participants for sending in their photos and congratulations to our winners!
to request a free copy of our 2020 Photo Calendar, or click on the link below to view the pdf version.